Terms and conditions of the shop 2COSMIC BOOTS
– The contract for the purchase if a given item without prior registration in the shop is possible upon the completion of the following conditions:
a) correctly filling in online form available on the Shop website by providing the required data
b) acceptance of the Rules
c) acceptance of shipping costs by the Ordering Party
– The offered products are made entirely of new materials.
– all prices of the offered products include tax on general terms.
– We attach a receipt for each order.
– the payment for the order can be made on-line through PayU or Master Card.
– the delivery is within 3 days from the date of posting the payment in the store account
1. When making a transfer to our account it is very important to enter the order number, name and surname so that I can identify the payment and efficiently execute the order. Payment payment date-depending on the bank-can be up to 3 working days. The accounts to be deposited:
61 2490 0005 0000 4000 9876 1142,
2COSMIC BOOTS – Halina Slawska, Bokserska 48/8 Street, 02-690 Warsaw, Poland
2. Online payment via PayU.
By making an online payment, you will be redirected to your bank log-in page, where you will be prompted to make a quick payment for your order. You will then receive an email confirming your payment. Your can also make a payment via Visa or Master Card through the PayU service. PayU guarantees the highest level of transaction security. The latest SSL-based data encryption technology combined with a world-class hardware platform ensures the reliability and security of your payments.
- the correspondence between the ordering party and the seller is made by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer orders are accepted 7 days a week and 24 hours a day.
- orders are shipped by courier DHL.
- courier DHL
- before courier delivery usually contact the recipient by phone, so please provide a phone number when ordering. We advise you to be at the indicated address or possibly authorize another person to receive the shipment.
- Shipping cost about 25 zl
Returns and exchanges
1. In accordance with the Act of 30 May 2014. Consumer Rights Protection (Journal of Laws of 2014,item 827), Customer has the right to resign from the purchase, without giving reasons, within 14 calendar days of the date of delivery of the product. It is enough to send a statement before it expires. Int the event of withdrawal form the contract, it is considered not to be. The customer is obliged to return the goods unaltered, no later than within 14 days.
2. The product must be returned at your cost. We do not accept only shipments send to us for picking.
3. The item carrying traces of use will be sent to the customer at his expense.
4. Returned or exchanged boots together with the purchase document (download below) and please return the receipt to: 2COSMIC BOOTS-Halina Slawska, Bokserska 48/8 Street, 02-690 Warsaw, Poland.
5. If the replacement is required by the seller’s fault (wrong size or color) all shipping costs are covered by the shop email@example.com
Withdrawal from the Agreement
1. You have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of receipt of the goods without giving any reason.
2. The term of withdrawal shall expire after 14 days from receipt of the goods.
3. On return of the goods the customer has 14 days from the date of sending the withdrawal from to the seller.
4. The returned goods can not be damaged in any way or carry marks of use.
5. The cost of returning the product by the Buyer.
1. In case of any incompatibility, please inform us as soon as possible by e-mail and after the complaint has been acknowledged, we will send back the defective goods quickly.
2. We do not accept shipments sent to us for download. Please include a copy of your purchase receipt and completed complaint form (download below). This will improve your complaint procedure.
3. First of all, it should be offered by the seller free of charge repair, and if it is too expensive or impossible, the seller should suggest a replacement for a new one-free of defects. Only if it is not possible to claim a cash refund.
– Difference in appearance due to computer settings
– shoe or scraped feet
– mechanical damage: cuts, ruptures
– mismatch of shoes to the feet
– natural use of shoes
– Button type elements
– defects caused by lack of proper maintenance (wash only by kneading, do not rub)